Chapter 4

 Chapter 4, Blue Nixon:


Graham swung his arm to hit Glaze, but as he would have hit his target he found she had already moved, Graham looked up and saw Glaze above him, having moved away, she was sitting on a pole.

Graham jumped off of one foot into the sky, in the air he crashed his hand into the wall of the building Glaze was in, he hooked his arm around the hole he made, until he suddenly found his entire arm was gone, hanging off the ledge, while he was falling to the ground.

Graham hit the sand with a thud, he looked to see if Glaze was still at the pole, only to find she was not. Until suddenly a foot came down on Graham’s chest, Glaze was standing over him.

Glaze began to speak “You did exactly what I wanted, I sliced your arm when you tried to swing at me, but I sliced it so perfectly that you didn't notice how close it was from falling off, so when you came after me, you fell and hurt yourself…” Graham stared at Glaze, he questioned her “But, how are you able to move so fast, and so precisely?”. 

Glaze pinned Graham to the ground with her Rapier in his shoulder, Graham let out a small grunt of pain in response. Glaze spoke “You put all your power into the sheer power of your hands and feet, however, I trained my precise movements and speed, when I attack I feel the world in slowed time…” Glaze pulled out her Rapier “Now it's time to end this” she said, pulling out a small blue coin, she began to mutter something in a hushed tone “Blue Nixon…”

One second… Two seconds… Three seconds…

Suddenly a blue light burst out from the ground under Graham, as Glaze jumped back.

The light pushed through Graham’s chest leaving a large hole in his body, but Graham was still alive.

Graham refused to die.

Graham flung himself up from the ground, although in a terrible state, some confidence remained, he pointed at Glaze and spoke in a far smoother tone “Your are tired” Glaze gasped, a unique expression on her face.

Graham laughed and continued “Your attacks are strong yes, but you still need more training, you have already used all of your power, you can't get out now, I will destroy you”

Graham stomped forwards as Glaze continued to Stand, Graham swung again, he missed, Glaze was now three feet away, on her knees attempting to crawl away.

Graham swung again, Glaze couldn't move any longer.

Grahams first flew through the air, and it hit something.


Comments